Electro-Harmonix has introduced the 95000 Performance Loop Laboratory, the most advanced looper ever produced by the company. Its dual inputs accept microphones, instruments, and line-level sound sources.
The 95000 Performance Loop Laboratory is a 6-track looping station which functions almost as mini on-the-fly studio. Each track features a separate volume slider and panning knob for live mixing and manipulation.
A single loop offers six mono tracks and one stereo mixdown track. This device produces up to 100 loops for a 3 hours continuous recording. The included 16GB external storage is enough to save the records.
95000 Performance Loop Laboratory Features
- 6 tracks / 1 mixdown track per loop, up to 100 loops per Micro SD card
- 16 GB Micro SD card included providing up to 375 minutes of recording time
- Optimized design: the control surface is presented at a 10-degree angle while the footswitches are set at a steeper 25-degree angle so the user’s foot will not hit the controls.
- Records high-quality 44.1kHz audio directly to Micro SD cards
- MIDI In, MIDI Out, MIDI clock sync capability as master and slave
- Nearly all functions can be controlled via MIDI CC (Control Change) messages.
- Import / export .WAV files to MAC or PC via the built-in USB port
- TAP Button allows you to set loop BPM
- Quantize or non-quantize (free running) recording modes
- Speed adjust over a 2-octave range
- Overdub or punch in/out recording
- Reverse playback and recording
- Loop progress may be displayed in Bar/Beat format
- Expression pedal control over loop volume
- Left/right outputs, Monitor Out, Headphone Output
The EHX 95000 street price is about US $550.